100 in 1001.

September 20, 2017



A few years back, these goal lists of 100 things to knock out in 1001 days (or roughly 2.75 years) were all the rage. Anytime I'd discover one, I'd pore over it voraciously, feeding off others' thirsts for accomplishment and self-investment.

Being the type that I am, I finally just resolved to throw one together myself.

So much of our lives is broken up by semesters and school-related deadlines, so it's easy for the post-graduate life to fly by without much to break it up or to view as marked successes. I thrive on knocking out tasks, big and small... so I'm excited at what this will certainly add to my day-to-day.


Check it out! What do you think? Do you have one of these, either in print or tucked in the back of your mind somewhere?

1 comment

  1. I've never done a 100 in 1001, but I do a "101 things to do in 2017" (or whatever year it is) of things I would love to do that year. I've never blogged about it, but am planning a post in its regards at the end of the year!

    ReplyDelete

leave me some feedback. be honest! and play nice.

Latest Instagrams

© M is for MOXIE.. Design by FCD.