December 25, 2014



// twinkling. //


Just checking in to say I hope you've had such a wonderful Christmas, wherever you are, whomever you're surrounded by. My parents jetted in to Nashville on Tuesday (!!!)--I knew I'd love having them here. Sure enough, we've had such a wonderful few days together... and tomorrow we're playing up the tourist scene and heading to mosey through some museums I haven't even ventured to (residential hazard!).

Christmas Eve marked two years since my mom passed away... so having my parents here is even more heartwarming, even more of the safety net I can finally admit I need in a month that has historically been pretty rough throughout my adult life. And weaving in two of the people who know me best into the city I've come to know as home? Suffice to say, this has absolutely been one of my favorite Christmases to date--which is saying a whole hell of a lot, seeing as there was a stint not long ago where I was convinced the luster surrounding the holidays was to be blamed on a childlike mirage of meaningless excitement and misplaced joy. I was so, so very wrong... and I'm so happy for that. The week has been so fantastic, the best way to round out 2014.

Once again, Merry, Merry Christmas.

xo

Post a Comment

leave me some feedback. be honest! and play nice.

Latest Instagrams

© M is for MOXIE.. Design by FCD.