just some things.

September 14, 2017


Hi, hello! And heyyyy, September! I'm trying to freshen up the look of things around here... slowly, but surely, she's coming along.

Here are some things I've stumbled upon as of late:


  • This is absolutely the funniest waste of time I've discovered in a while.
  • So, turns out my 31-year-old bod isn't my 21-year-old bod. Who knew? I've been tapping into these yoga poses this week to relieve some back pain from go-go-going way too much lately.
  • Selena Gomez forever. Seriously, what a badass BFF. I really hope they both bounce back so soon.
  • God created Millennial Earth. OMG.
  • Banned books form a life sized Parthenon... Breathtaking.
  • I've recently dove into a fairly elaborate (for me) skincare routine, including (drumroll): dermarolling! We'll see how long this habit lasts, but I'm digging it for now.
  • A family passed down the same kindergarten dress for decades... oh my heart (and precisely the reason I saved some baby clothes my Mimi made forever ago).
  • Why you should wake up at 5 a.m... I mean, this night owl ain't sold, but it has some good points that ring true.
  • I am loving You Need a Budget lately... and these budgeting classes are really amazing, and geared toward all kinds of folks.
  • Wall Street Journal staff tackle a blind taste test of La Croix.
  • Crazy pumped for our date night tonight! 

Have a great weekend, y'all! 






Post a Comment

leave me some feedback. be honest! and play nice.

Latest Instagrams

© M is for MOXIE.. Design by FCD.