november.

November 13, 2018

I mean, okay. Somehow, some way, November is half gone. Thanksgiving looms before us, and suddenly everyone in my inner circle and beyond is carefully orchestrating their Christmas decor all the while my dogs' Halloween costumes are still haphazardly tossed in the corner of our kitchen collection corner (come on--everyone has one of those). I'm scrambling a little to catch up, but I'm swimming in great excuses for how I've stayed busy here lately.

So, my confession to you is that yes, some of my November to-dos have already been to-done. But there's still enough to cross off my agenda (and to recap here!) so without further ado... 



...a mere 48 days remain between now and 2019. What are you going to do with 'em??

Post a Comment

leave me some feedback. be honest! and play nice.

Latest Instagrams

© M is for MOXIE.. Design by FCD.