A bit of a farewell...

August 12, 2019

Having this outlet in which to untangle a decade of knotted thoughts weaving in and out of my mind has been the best kind of refuge. Sometimes, the only way to organize and sort through my (usually dramatic and anxiety-driven) consciousness.

Celebrating the successes of being a twenty-something. Climbing out of a horribly toxic relationship. Learning how to best represent myself to the ever-changing world around me. Deciding who and what I believe in, and what to hold fast to.

Finding my footing as the person I'm still becoming, falling hopelessly in love, continuing to craft together this charmed life I'm humbled and honored and overwhelmingly happy to lead. The relationship between a blinking cursor onscreen and my sanity has been so deeply interwoven throughout most of my adult life, and has brought me so much healing and clarity that I didn't gather elsewhere. Yet, the rush and relief I'd feel from clicking that "Publish" button has diminished throughout time, and that's okay. C'est la vie. 

But now, life is graciously ushering me elsewhere. I've been absent from here, because I've been everywhere else: anticipating marriage with my best friend and the unequivocal love of my life. Staring at forever, and purposefully and meaningfully piecing that together as two people. Building our home - literally and figuratively... and ever still, growing into the person I'm still becoming. I like to think I'm well on my way to all of the things I was aiming to accomplish this year... and then some.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for following along and cheering me on. Writing is something that is quite hard-wired within me, and I'm sure I'll return in any number of ways sometime down the road... but for now, I'm way too busy living my life to contemplatively write about it. And in a time where the blogging I came to know either gravitates toward ad-driven revenue clicks or micro-blogging a la Instagram, my place just isn't here anymore, and that's more than okay. My stars have aligned elsewhere, and I couldn't be happier. 

Thank you again, truly, and I'll see you soon.

1 comment

leave me some feedback. be honest! and play nice.

Latest Instagrams

© M is for MOXIE.. Design by FCD.