April 6, 2015


 
Entirely too much fun stuff has been going down lately to try to recap it all into four teeny pictures. And thus? I'm going wild with six.

For starters, we just had the best Easter... a heartwarming sermon followed by a lazy lunch outside, catching up with our dearest friends (and their perfect charmer of a baby boy). My workday afternoons have been peppered with a refreshing go-to: peach green tea lemonade (run, don't walk... I've had four in the past week). I indulged in another Crema class with my girlfriends and learned all about taste and evaluation... or a little about it anyway. ST and I sampled Butchertown Hall for the first time--gah, unreal. My BBQ-loving beast of a man was more than pleased. Last week, the boys and I moseyed to the teeny lake near our house to feed the ducks as the sun sank into the hills. Most successfully, perhaps, I convinced ST to hang my patio lights, despite his hesitations about how bad-ass they would look... he's since conceded, and has repeatedly told me how good they look. Cue the fist-bump.

Autumn has long been my favorite time of year, but at the risk of sounding hokey, this spring has really been magical so far.

Have a great week, lovelies!

Post a Comment

leave me some feedback. be honest! and play nice.

Latest Instagrams

© M is for MOXIE.. Design by FCD.