just some things.

September 10, 2018

(j's parents are in greece, sending us nonstop pics of the dreamiest, most gorgeous travels. thus the inspiration. and envy.)

  • Like we weren't totally convinced of this already. But hey, science backing me up is always good.
  • Tell me this isn't the cutest little housewarming present.
  • It's a little late to be reporting on this, but if you haven't watched Meghan McCain's magnificent eulogy of her beloved father, there's no time like the present.
  • And in keeping with the political realm.... GO BETO, GO!
  • YES, GIRL. This is how you use your platform.
  • Now that the temperature has momentarily dipped below 70, I cannot pry this coziness from my body. Getcha one. Or four.
  • Ever the personal growth guru, I've kicked off a book club with my work team. Have you tackled this one yet?
  • So, speaking of girl power... I scooped this up from a local shop and have gotten all of the compliments. Love it so much. #shopsmall
  • Aaaand, setting us back a couple generations... I still can't decide how I feel about professional cheerleading. What say you?



TTFN, y'all!






Post a Comment

leave me some feedback. be honest! and play nice.

Latest Instagrams

© M is for MOXIE.. Design by FCD.