october.

September 30, 2018

I could quote the Anne of Green Gables line, but I'll spare you as you've all heard it a million times anyway. I mentioned this on an instagram post earlier today, but the control-loving, orderly and structured side of me is giddy over the idea that tomorrow ushers in a new day, new week, new month. I've been eagerly anticipating October for a while, largely due to our many autumn-oriented plans. Here's a teaser of what's on deck for me:




What do you have going on in October??



Also, I want to thank each and every one of you who took time out of your day to read this post, and reach out to me with so much love and warmth. It means more to me than you realize, and I am so very assured that the world we're living in is evolving for the better day-by-day due to the tender love and care, and utter refusal to accept anything but a better tomorrow by folks like you. Thank you. 

Post a Comment

leave me some feedback. be honest! and play nice.

Latest Instagrams

© M is for MOXIE.. Design by FCD.