March 27, 2015



It's been a hot minute since I brought you anything aside from Bachelor recaps, but hey, new jams are always a favorite to post. While the low tonight is in the 20s, the trees are budding, everything is slowly transitioning to green and sunny skies have replaced the telltale wintry gray that Nashville is cloaked in for at least a quarter of the year. I don't think I've ever been more ready for springtime weather.

In regards to the music, there are some classic go-tos included, but be sure to sample some of the Lost Basement Tapes (unreal--have you seen the documentary?), and I can't get enough of The Bahamas and Hozier. Umm, and the Sam Cooke cover? Talk about sexy. Better yet, just go sample it all.

Hope you enjoy! What are you looking forward to most about spring?



Post a Comment

leave me some feedback. be honest! and play nice.

Latest Instagrams

© M is for MOXIE.. Design by FCD.