May 11, 2016




Thank you for all of the mad love for my Mother's Day post. The support I have from friends near and far truly gets me through the toughest of days and I am most grateful.

And on the totally opposite end of the spectrum, here's a little round-up of what's been up in my world as of late, without the annoying "LIKETOBUYIT" or whatever the hell BS links for you to be suckered into buying whatever I'm shilling.

Also? I've been burning it up on the show circuit lately... we've bebopped our way to Alessia Cara, Wild Feathers, The Lone Bellow, Leon Bridges, Alabama Shakes, Houndmouth... last week was Punch Brothers and Avett Brothers, Lumineers next week (back home in Texas!), and heading to Forecastle in July. And I never, ever get tired of it. I pinch myself to be able to enjoy music of all kinds in all kinds of venues.

...relatedly, I am having a serious moment with the Punch Brothers. Spend 20 minutes and go listen to their Tiny Desk Concert. You're welcome.

Ten habits of super confident people. I love this.

Have you jumped on the London Fog train? I am obsessed. Shoutout to my best friend Chelsea for the introduction--it's the perfect afternoon pick-me-up, slash rainy day indulgence, and I can't get enough.

Also, I am forever a bar snob. "Bar" meaning nutrition bar, because they're all mostly garbage (don't get me wrong here--I also love a good, damp dive bar, as well as elitist mixologist-harboring establishments). ST introduced me to these puppies and I am obsessed. So much better for you than a Luna Bar (which, let's be real, is essentially a Snickers). 20g of protein?! Okay.

I finally bought this necklace for myself this weekend, and am loving its brazen, showy quality. It goes so well with everything.

Did you have an American Girl doll, growing up? A new one is hitting stores this summer, and I'd be lying to say I wasn't feeling the slightest bit nostalgic for the days when I loved nothing more than playing with colonial era Felicity.

You need to buy this cookbook. Now. And then make the soy glazed salmon. You're welcome.

My next pair of glasses.

Getting married is not an accomplishment. Such a great read.

...relatedly, a fascinating piece on how single women are a prevalent, powerful force in our day and age.

I can't wait to whip these up--looks so simple, so delish and summery.

Finally making these for my living room this weekend.

Here's your next Netflix binge. My love for Gillian Jacobs lives on.

I attended a badass marketing conference last month and left inspired, ignited, invigorated. I also won this snazzy print by Aaron Draplin and am pumped to frame it and slap it up in my living room.



What's going on in your world??


1 comment

leave me some feedback. be honest! and play nice.

Latest Instagrams

© M is for MOXIE.. Design by FCD.