February 18, 2015


Ladies and gents, we are on day three of being iced in. "Stir crazy" just doesn't even begin to cover it. Thankfully, I've been able to get some work done here (despite my employer's obvious disdain for the newest of operating systems, but that's neither here nor there) and we've become even chummier with our buddy, Netflix. Clearly, the South isn't fit to handle subzero situations, and the fact that the temperature hasn't surpassed freezing in several days is just fuel to the really cold--and therefore nonexistent--fire. But last week was golden!

My Monday nights are perpetually reserved for small group with some of the most authentic and engaging women I've met in Nashville--I love my church, I love diving in to the Word with these amazing girls (and since that doesn't describe the picture whatsoever, just know that the illuminated staircase is part of our fearless leader's adorable bungalow). ST surprised me with some really beautiful flowers at work, and we celebrated our sixth (!!!!) Valentine's together when he returned from a work trip to Florida. For the actual holiday, our dear friends Tom and Heidi came over and cooked a phenomenal meal, served up with a side of Cards Against Humanity... and lots and lots of cabernet.

The frigidly tortuous weather has resulted in the cancellation of a big work event this weekend, so I'm a little bummed. I'm just beyond ready for all of the sunshine. Vitamin D, come my way.

Post a Comment

leave me some feedback. be honest! and play nice.

Latest Instagrams

© M is for MOXIE.. Design by FCD.